Tuesday, October 20, 2009

a typical morning

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

As the weather cools toward the end of the year, I find myself waking up refreshed and invigorated. A typical morning for me involves getting up at half past six in the morning to the sound of my cell phone’s alarm and immediately turning on the computer to check my email and my friends’ status updates on Facebook; then I prepare a quick breakfast, which I eat while chatting with D if he’s not busy working out. By 8:25, I’m showered, made-up, dressed and ready to go to work. And after a five-minute walk, I’m in the office with a big mugful of coffee, all set for the day’s toil.

What’s a typical morning for you like?


Amelia said...

what a nice and relaxed morning for you :)

me, waked up by 7am, play with my son since he is already up by that time. take a hot shower, dressed-up and catch a bus and listens to my play-list in my Ipod on my way to the office. Then have a nice cup of cappuccino :) and ready for a fight...LOL! :)

by the way, always have a nice and good morning Angeli :)

Angeli said...

hi amelia. it's like our mornings aren't complete without coffee, no?

may you always have beautiful mornings, too, amelia. :)

jacqueline said...

a few times of snoozing the alarm, battling with the idea of not reporting for work... but would decide i want to. off for breakfast, usually a heavy one. shower, dress-up, no more make-up at times, then off to parking where our ride is. no coffee, unless i would smell the irresistible aroma then i'd have a cup in the office. then a chat with you, pansin mo? routine na natin yun? hehehe...

Angeli said...

oh yeah, routine na nga natin yug magtsismisan for about a couple of minutes when you arrive. :)

pero alam mo, may mga inakala akong routine na spur of the moment lang pala. :)

Anonymous said...

my routine is to check the online obituary and make sure my name is not in the list. :) then login to gtalk and chat with the love of my life. then drink a cup of joe. then start working in my underwear and unbrushed teeth.

what can i say, life is a bitch, eh i mean a BEACH with lots bikini clad nubile women. :)

Kayni said...

i wake up at 7 am, out the door by 8, take the train and sleep for 30 minutes, get off my stop then walk to the office and pick up breakfast on my way. by 9 am, i am eating and working.

Angeli said...

hi kayni. it's good you get extra 30 minutes of sleep on the train. here you can't 'cause the MRT's packed-sardinas-like full of people. :)

hey anonymous. i think there's something missing with your morning ritual: the wake up sms from the loyl. :) it must be cool to work from home, huh? you don't even need to take a bath and dress up! :)

muffled solitude © 2007-2021. Design by Pocket | Distributed by Blogger Blog Templates